Yamaha YZF-R1 09-14 Rear Sets ASSY. CNC Machine and Precise Fitment.
Motorcycle Rear Sets Assembly for 2009 to 2014 Yamaha YZF-R1.
This motorcycle rear sets assembly, compatible with 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 Yamaha YZF-R1, is designed to replace your bike’s boring, standard issue blobs of cast aluminium for more ornate, machined-from-billet footpegs, levers and shift rod on the gear selector knuckle joint and also to improve ground clearance, crash worthiness and overall good looks of your bike. The goal of rear sets is to give you an excellent design with the best operation and finest quality. So, our rear sets use double miniature stainless ball bearings for the shift and brake levers, for smooth, precise movement that alleviates any looseness or wobble.
- Manufactured to fit Yamaha YZF-R1 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014
- Come with brake rearset + shift rearset + standard shift, no brake light pressure switch.
- CNC machined from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy plus anodized finishes to prevent oxidizing and scratches
- Double miniature stainless steel ball bearings for both shifts and brake levers
- Independently mounted shift and brake pedal to prevent binding in the event of a crash
- No-slip characteristics foot peg clips prevent slip in aggressive riding
- Fully adjustable positioning of foot pegs to allow for more comfortable and agressive body position
- No installation instruction, we strongly recommend that you should find a certified mechanic for installation
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed