Integrated Taillights Assembly for 2013 2014 Kawasaki Ninja 300.
- The Integrated Taillights are the perfect accessory to provides the perfect solution for streamlining the appearance of your motorcycle by eliminating bulky turn signal housings without sacrificing function.
- The Integrated Taillights are made of ultra-bright L.E.D.'s that combine the turn signals and brake light into one. Each lens is formed to perfectly replicated OEM dimensions and is constructed with high quality polycarbonate for correct optical clarity.
- Each LED board hosts a matrix of super high intensity LEDs that provide intense luminescence and excellent visibility in a variety of conditions a topographically designed reflective surface to further amplify the intensity of the LEDs and increase overall visibility.
- Designed for easy installation by just replacing the stock taillight.
- Fit to 2013 2014 Kawasaki Ninja 300
- Ultra bright L.E.D. taillight combines the turn signals and brake light into one unit
- Designed to replace the original stock taillight, no modification. Professional install recommended
- Amber L.E.D.s blink when activated while the other side still functions as a brake/taillight
- Designed to heighten the effectiveness of your current signals and improve visibility
- May not be legal in all jurisdictions, please check with your local authority
- Item is bike specific, may vary from image.
* Test it on battery and make sure all lights and bulbs functional and work properly before you install it on bike.
* If the turn signals do not work properly, you may need a set of load resistors for the flash rate of LED signals.